Backcountry Research Mutherload Strap
Now €20 €25
Brought to you by Bespoke Cycles Bray
The NEW Mutherload maximizes all the benefits of our dual-shockcord retention system with the versatility and adjustability to mount what you want, where you want it, anywhere on your frame. This strap will flat out stick like "poo to shoe" over the most demanding XC/Enduro race courses and trails anywhere.
Super lightweight and constructed with rugged materials, you have two choices on how you can have your strap built-up. You can go with our bomber thick sliced Hypalon (in black only) or you can choose to go in style with over 50 patterns and colors to choose from...your call.
To Load: Simply center the tube on the grip-strip and pull the dual shockcords up and over the ends of the tube to lock it down...flip it over and slide in your choice of inflation, multi-tool or levers.
To Mount: Frame your bundle where you want it with the tube and shock cords facing the frame. Feed the slack end through the contoured loop and reef.
Sized to fit a standard 26", 27.5" or 29" tube by itself or with 1-2 16g cartridges, 1-2 20g cartridges, 1-2 25g cartridges, multi-tool, mini pump, levers or whatever combo you want.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: Buy online, In-store
- Brand: Backcountry Research
- Category: Other Bike Accessories
- ID: 53097
- Quickly and easily mounts anywhere on your frame
- Adjusts to accommodate frames as small as 4" in circumference (think steel frame) all the way up to a 9" circumference carbon frame
- 1" width easily fits in tight spaces
- Unique design maximizes grip quotient to keep your precious cargo from hula hooping
- No more juggling, rubber bands or one handed cinching. Our proprietary dual shockcord preload-strap keeps your tubes, levers, inflation and more tightly bound to keep your goodies from falling on the ground during installation
- Heavy duty Bartacks used on all shockcord stress points
- Intuitive on/off design
- Picker free and won't snag shorts
- Sewn with #92 industrial UV and rot resistant bonded polyester thread
- Clean up is easy, hose off or throw in the wash
In stock in Black, Turquoise,Camo Dark and Pink,
Bespoke Cycles is run by cyclists for cyclists. We are passionate about our cycling, enjoying everything from our Sunday spin to competing in road and off road events at both local and world level. We have years of workshop experience and offer repairs and service on all makes of bikes.
We are the sole distributer for Santa Cruz Mountain Bikes in the Republic of Ireland. Please contact us to order these specialist build bikes.
We specialise in Cannondale, Lapierre, ,Santa Cruz, Ridgeback, and many other top brands.
Our opening hours are as follows:
Monday 10 to 6
Tuesday 10 to 6
Wednesday 10 to 6
Thursday 10 to 6
Friday 10 to 6
Saturday 9 to 5
Bank Holidays closed
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Standard delivery time frames are between 3-10 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfill your order, we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a back order or a full refund. The method of delivery will be determined by the Seller, however, it is likely to be via standard postage, courier service or delivery by the Seller themselves.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
For online purchases as the purchaser you are entitled to a cooling-off period of 14 days, which begins on the day that you receive the goods. You must contact us before the 14 days expire. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
For in store purchases you are not entitled to a refund if you simply change your mind. Returns only accepted with proof of purchase. Damaged goods are not accepted for return or credit.
Special offer, special orders,non stock and sale items are not accepted for return. Returns only refunded with a credit note.
Faulty goods will be replaced or refunded.
Deposits are non refundable and non transferable.